Thursday 2 December 2010

Road Fools.

Now I've been watching these videos probably since I started riding my kids bike three years ago and will honestly never be able to pull myself away from them. Its not about the fancy filming or special affects it just the way in which they document a group of friends having a good time. I think its great way of showing what BMX is really about, meeting new people, traveling, obviously riding and just purely having a good time. Road fools has now been going for eighteen series and had some of the best BMX riders from across the globe shredding their bikes over the ten days of each trip. So I thought i would treat you to some videos from Props visuals to keep you stoked on riding BMX. Stay BAB.









Hope you enjoyed them, leave some comments on how you feel about BMX.

1 comment:

  1. bmx is a filthy terror that takes over your whole system and once in, it's one of the biggest addictions known to man, kicking the habbit will take large amounts of cheap booze and brain of the largest scale.

    ReplyDelete