Sunday 21 November 2010

Irn Bru.

When out riding everyone has that one particular drink that they love and need to get themselves buzzing for a good session! When I lived in Peterborough I was lucky enough to have a very large Tescos near by with a mass of selection and for us boys It began with cheap bottles of Boost then when Tescos raised the price we moved on to whatever energy drink we could get our hands on, relentless,vitamin water,lucozade and even tropical juice! When moving upto Sunderland I obviously knew that I would still have this selection but that was all about to change! I was reunited with Irn Bru, I can't even describe the taste but its just perfect in everyway, they are always selling cheap and always does the job perfect. I'd like to take this time to thank Scotland for the genius creation they call Irn Bru!

1 comment: