Sunday 14 November 2010

Getting things rolling.

To get the blog rolling and make some things a bit more understandable, I'll get all the boring stuff out of the way and tell you a little about myself. I've been riding BMX for over 3 years now and they have possibly been the best years of my life so far, in this time I started seeing my girlfriend Keera. I've also met a group of lads who are now my best friends and BMX crew 'BAB BMX'. The reason behind the name 'BAB' came from a sticker my Dad gave me from work a few years back, we decided; like kids do, to put the stickers on our BMXs and from then on we decided to be 'BAB' which we chose to stand for BigAssBalls. During these 3 years, I have ridden a countless amount of skate parks and found myself in some pretty funny situations! I'm really interested in Film and Photography and am currently studying a BTEC in media at Shiney Row college. Hope that helped you know a little bit about myself, Stay BAB.

No comments:

Post a Comment