Sunday 14 November 2010

Welcome to Abmxjourney.

As a lot of you may know, I’m Ryan. I’ve recently packed my bags and BMX and relocated up north in Sunderland where for some reason the sun doesn’t like to shine too often. I have now been living here for a couple of months with family and my girlfriend, I’ve already met a few really cool people and rode some sweet spots, which brings me to the reason I’m starting this blog. Since moving to Shiney Row in Sunderland and riding my local parks in Penshaw and Silksworth I’ve come across a number of faces and also great riding spots that I really wanted to share with the world wide web and possibly give people a more detailed insight into the life of a rider up North. I’m planning to update as much as possible with pictures and videos of places I’ve visited and also tell you some stories of the weeks that have already passed, hope you enjoy, stay BAB.

No comments:

Post a Comment