Wednesday 17 November 2010

Me and my BMXs rocky relationship.

Today I thought I'd give you a little insight into my relationship with my BMX and how possibly if it was human would be long gone by now. So some of you may have met my BAB mobile by now but if you haven't ill give you a little info on it and how it doesn't seem to look so well, EVER.

Im running a Federal Division Pro frame thats had about two owners before me and been through a number of coats of paint, apart from being slightly old she has seemed to do me really well, moving on from my frame the rest of my bike just doesn't seem to agree with what I want to do, since moving to Sunderland the parts have just seemed to go down hill. I have had so far countless punctures, three pairs of grips, two tyres and one chain that has had a battering still going but batterd and also a lot of snapped spokes. Now I may be complaining slightly of how annoying it has been but at the end of the day its been worth ive ridden some neet spots so worth it in the end. Im now just praying that she doesn't pack up and leave!


Now being in Sunderland the problem with me having all these problem is that I dont have someone who i could just get to fix it for me which in a way has worked out as i have had to learn the skill of fixing stuff, for example truing a wheel and fixing a chain repeatedly. Heres a little video below of me trying a rail and well its pretty self-explanatory.



4 comments:

  1. your bike is going downhill as it's witnessing the delights of true street beef sunderland style - DCHUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i only started bmxing about 2 weeks ago nd was wondering if u got any tips for me cheers :)i live in werrington

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not realy the best person for tips on how to do stuff, but if your wanting to like get into BMX properly youve just got to stick at it and try hard but make sure you enjoy it! usually helps when your with your mates as they can help spur you on when learning new tricks!

    ReplyDelete