Saturday 20 November 2010

My First Rail.

So moving to Sunderland I had quite a big feeling that the riding scene was going to be pretty big and that they were mostly about the Pegs. I was correct, after riding Seaburn and eventually venturing to Silkworth a much larger concrete park I got to meet a few locals one of these being Jake Kitching, he told me about a rail rite near to were I was living in Redhouse when I first moved up. He mentioned to me about how he had got a picture taken on that rail for an article in a recnt ride issue(143 "Those underdogs") , so after explaining to me the location of this rail me and Nathan decided to go and check it out. When I got there I could see it just set perfectly in to a grass slope with a little set of stairs down them (perfect for the leftside) it took me a few runs to get my speed rite an get over my nerves, but as soon I knew it I was on the rail and then of it. It all just seemed to happen so quick but I could not control myself I was stoked, Nathan managed to get it on video and also a picture, after that I couldnt stop grinding it!

No comments:

Post a Comment