Monday 15 November 2010

The riding began

This is a little insight into my first two day of riding, written in past tense as a wrote it back when it happend. Pictures will be in following posts.

Day 1

"So finally I'm in Sunderland, the bmx has made it and I'm in a new house. Well for the moment anyway! Redhouse isn't the best place for riding but having Seaburn as "me local", just down the hill I'm sorted. Riding down the hill to begin with is fun enough. First time I went down I met a couple of riders William, Adam, Nathan and Matt, they are all pretty good little riders for their age. I managed to send a few barspins and get a good session before the rain come down but the next few weeks should be a good ride!"


Day 2

"Seaburn session again, this time with me brother, arranged to meet some of the lads from the first ride and they turned up! We had a pretty sweet little session got to know the riders a bit better and had a good shred! Managed to send this little rail they got set up and tried an icepick but slipped the pedal and it wasn't very nice. I got a nice rail ride to barspin off and feeble to easy 360! There seemed to be a lot of crashes with adam snapping his chain,nathan eating shit and my brother hanging up hard but overall a good start."




2 comments:

  1. yo it's dchum ive added a link for you on nomeatballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this park looks sweet as ryan! ;)

    ReplyDelete